sexta-feira, 8 de abril de 2011

First Post

Hi there!
This is my first entry on this blog, and not surpisingly I don't have the faintest clue about what to write, which is quite sad, seeing as writing is the main point of blogging, but oh well, I'll eventually get used to it (or so I hope).

This blog will be mostly about my thoughts on fashion, books and art...and some random bits about myself and my incredibly boring life, which I'm sure no one wants to read about, but still...

I do apologize, in advance, for any mistakes and grammar innacuracies as English is not my main language, I'm actually from Portugal but I like the idea of people from all over the world reading this, so that's why I'll write in English, maybe I'll include some translations in Portuguese if I'm not feeling too lazy.

That's it for now, 
beijos

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...